Double L Transport, Inc. follows the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Regulation 391.11 to determine whether or not a driver is qualified to work for the company.
§ 391.11: General qualifications of drivers
(1) Is at least 21 years old;
(2) Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records;
(3) Can, by reason of experience, training, or both, safely operate the type of commercial motor vehicle he/she drives;
(4) Is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle in accordance with subpart E—Physical Qualifications and Examinations of this part;
(5) Has a currently valid commercial motor vehicle operator's license issued only by one State or jurisdiction;
(6) Has prepared and furnished the motor carrier that employs him/her with the list of violations or the certificate as required by § 391.27;
(7) Is not disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle under the rules in § 391.15; and
(8) Has successfully completed a driver's road test and has been issued a certificate of driver's road test in accordance with § 391.31, or has presented an operator's license or a certificate of road test which the motor carrier that employs him/her has accepted as equivalent to a road test in accordance with § 391.33.
The company requires a copy of the long-form physical for a driver's qualification file.
The company follows FMCSA required procedures for workplace drug and alcohol testing.
The company pay scale is based on a percentage of revenue by load.
213 Highway 83,
Turpin, OK 73950
P. O. Box 206,
Turpin, OK 73950
580-778-3321 or 800-872-0079
In Need of Hauling: